Tuesday 21 June 2016

Book Haul!

Heyy!

Okay, what better way to start a book blog than to do a book haul? My local bookstore just upgraded from three 'TeenFiction' shelf units, to a whole 'Young Adult' section, so I am very very happy. Thank you, Waterstones!

I don't buy books that often, since I don't buy them online and no one actually bothers to take me out shopping, but when I do, I buy loads. Get ready for a very long list...

1. Flawed by Cecelia Ahern

2. Lying About Last Summer by Sue Wallman

3. Empress Orchid by Anchee Min

4. The Piano Teacher by Janice Y.K, Lee

5.The Lie Tree by Frances Hardinge

6. The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson

7. Think Twice by Sarah Mlynowski

8. Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton

9. I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson

10. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell

11. Passenger by Alexandra Bracken

12. When We Collided by Emery Lord

13. Me Before You by JoJo Moyes

14. Command Performance by Nora Roberts

15.Grave Surprise by Charlaine Harris

...Okay, now that I think about it, the list isn't that long to look at, but this was a huge pile to carry. I was going to say stuff about each book, but then I realised I have nothing to say because I haven't read any of them and I am looking forward to all of them. Please, let me know if I've done this right and if you liked it.

See ya later! <3




2 comments:

  1. AH Me Before You! Have you seen the movie yet? This book and this movie broke me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen it yet, but after I read the book I'm hoping to. I've been putting it off though, because a lot of people are saying it broke them and I've had enough major feels for the moment.

      Delete