Monday 29 August 2016

Things That Annoy Bookworms!

I've seen this done many times before, but there are some things that just don't get old, ya know? Being a bookworm is great, but sometime you just get annoyed to the point of screaming.

Anyways, here are some things that annoy me, personally, as a bookworm.


1. Interruptions:
I'm not reading because I'm bored. I am not sending out an invitation to talk to me. I'm busy, and I'm in my zone. Do not ruin the peace and balance, okay? That's just polite.

2. Recommending us books that we recommended to you ages ago:
This is just rude.

3. "You don't need to read the book if you've seen the movie!":
They. Are. Not. The. Same. Thing.

4. "Bringing a book with you is rude.":
I bring my books everywhere with me. It's a habit. How would you react if I said bringing your phone with you is rude???

5. "I hate reading." / "I don't see the point in reading.":
How??? Are you??? So dumb???  Do you not kow the magic you're missing out on???

6. Returning a borrowed book. Damaged. :
If I have let you borrow one ofmy books, it means that I trust you with one of my precious children. PLEASE do not be so disrespecful.

7. "Sooo... what do you do to relax?" / "What do you do when you're not reading?"
I...Don't understand. I don't do anything except for reading.

8. "UGH. Can we talk about something other than books?"
Fine. Next time you're talking about your favourite thing in the universe, I'll interrupt you and hurt your feelings.

There will probably be a part 2 to this sometime, but for now, I have run out of ideas. :(

Follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr and Goodreads!

Instagram - @wherebooksreign
Twitter - @wherebooksreign
Tumblr - fastinternetequalsheaven21
Goodreads - Stephanie Derham



No comments:

Post a Comment